Monday, January 10, 2011


Strong Beach!!! Happy New Year!!!
I am sitting here at my desk preparing to write this week’s column, only to realize that I have no questions to answer! I have nothing in the reserves for the New Year! There was an issue with my email address that’s been corrected, so if you’ve sent in questions that haven’t been answered, please resend to:askdoc@docdossman.com
I need your questions!  Remember, you can send me questions about anything! I’d love for the questions to be health or sports injury related. I’d be a little lost if you sent me inquiries about the development of Copernican heliocentrism in the 16th century and its relationship with the geocentric model developed by Ptolemy. I know absolutely nothing about the historical origins of cognitive neuroscience.
If you aren’t sure if the question is or isn’t up my alley, just send it anyway. It will make for a good laugh and I promise to email you back to let you know that you have officially crossed the line! Without your questions, there would be no column. I think a Q&A column is the entry level here--I’m not sure Mike and J.J. trust me to just write articles about whatever I want . . . at least not yet. So, keep the questions coming! Nothing is too trivial. There are no bad questions and there are no stupid questions.
Thanks for all your support and positive feedback last year! I want to wish you a Happy New Year! I look forward to being your “go-to guy” in 2011. Stay Strong Beach!
Yours truly,
Doc Dossman

No comments: